Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A quick shopping note

I completely lost my gatdamn mind today and bought a ridiculous number of things from Loft.com. But in my defense, they were having a pretty awesome sale. I also wouldn't have known if it weren't for Annie so I'll just go ahead and blame her for it instead of holding myself to my actions. Just kidding, I really appreciate her heads up because I needed some new shoes! One of my shoes broke down yesterday, actually, and even though it's fixable, I should have more than 3 pairs of shoes in the rotation. The pair I'm wearing right now is holding on for dear life. I generally try to thrift as much as I can, but sometimes I just cannot find a pair that fits me and it gets super irritating coming up empty handed all the time. And how can I pass up a $10 pair of shoes? However, these things better fit, otherwise I'll have to sell them or something. And gripe about it. I'll post photos of what I got if I can ever find the DANG CAMERA CORD, and short of that I'll just link to the product description.

1 comment:

  1. FINE go ahead and blame me, I didn't punch in the credit card number.

    lol, just kidding <3

    ReplyDelete