Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hunger Games

Sometimes I just want to eat. Even when I'm not even hungry. For instance, I had a big bento box at Sushi 101 today for their lunch special, and I'm still pretty full. But It's 4 o'clock and I've been craving the Larabar that's in my desk since 2:30. My mind is playing tricks on me!

I think the problem is that I find it difficult to resist food when it's right in front of (or in the drawer behind) me. If I know it's there, I want to eat it. The main remedy for this problem is logic and self control. I just ate lunch and I'm still full, so why would I eat more? Because food is good, duh. I'll just drink my water and exercise some self control before I got to the gym and exercise... my body.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Me too! Especially when I'm reading, I just mindlessly eat until I'm done reading... terrible results. Water and tea are a much much better idea...
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm trying to switch to! If water were crunchier, or sweeter, or saltier, it might be easier. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added Propel to my water for a while, I liked the kiwi strawberry flavor best to sweeten things up.

    ReplyDelete