Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I hate cleaning

I really really really hate to clean. So I often put it off, and end up living in a mess for weeks on end. But it's worth it, for the time that I can put off cleaning. Eventually, though, I have to stop procrastinating and get it done. Things that are helpful to me:

  • Coffee
  • Peppy music
  • Cleaning in the morning
  • Cleaning in pajamas
  • Buying new products to clean with
I especially love Fabuloso.
This is my shit.


Anyway, I'm trying to find my camera cord so I can finally blog about nail polish and makeup. And thrifting! Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I've never used fabuloso, how does it work? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works fabulously, Annie. It's like Pine-Sol, but it's lavender scented and PURPLE. And it's a dollar at the 99 cents only store. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But then I would be betraying the Pine-Sol lady.

    ReplyDelete